Sunday, June 1, 2008

Welcome!!!!

Hello, Hello and welcome to our blog. Here you will find lots of pictures and lots of information on what is going on around here. We love lots of stuff and will share it all with you. Mary's up coming recital is what it's all about this week. The picture to the left is her in the costume she will be wearing. Today was dress rehearsal and we tried out a new curly hair-do. LOVIN' IT. But don't worry every week it changes. Two weeks Pre-K graduation. We love making a huge deal about everything. I love searching for the perfect outfits, accessories, gifts and anything that makes me get that little happy feeling inside. If it is new, cute, sparkley, over-the-top, pink & costs way too much money, I want it!!! I will share all my finds with you. I love to search the internet for new things and I love to tell people about it. Especially people who can really care less. I love party planning and Mary's 5th Birthday party in just around the corner. So, sit back and relax and enjoy our blog. Hello, is anyone still there?

No comments: